Monday, September 14, 2015

New Era, New Blog



So much has changed since I updated this blog. So much. I still miss my Mistress every single day of my life, that hasn't changed. We sold Frosty to a loving little girl who competes in 4H and at county fair shortly after we sold Fancy. My husband and I have moved back to Virginia (in June 2015). I went to start a job as the Equine Coordinator for a Boys and Girls Home. It is a rewarding job. I love the kids who I work with each day and I love the staff. It was truly a God given opportunity that I do not intend to waste.


I always always believed that I would have a Trinity baby at some point, but that was not in the Lord's plan for me, so since moving I have adopted 3 foals from the Nurse Mare Industry. I bean a new blog to document the process of raising them through the challenges, training process, and all of the other ups and downs that end up occurring. The set-up of the blog and all the "about" pages aren't completely finished yet, but I thought I would go ahead and share it with you, my loyal followers!





Please check it out, comment, give me suggestions!


http://foals.homemadefaith.com

No comments:

Post a Comment